Saturday, December 26, 2009
Posted by Savannah at 7:20 PM
What's In, What's Out
1. Soft Necklines
In- big bows and other sweet touches
Out- heavy masculine details
2. Coquettish Cocktail
In- flirtatious feminine frocks
Out- long, unembellished dresses
3. Playful Pumps
In- crystal adornment
Out- plain black for black tie
4. Mixed Media
In- combining pearls, ropes, and the unexpected.
Out- Singlestrand necklaces
5. Animal Prints
In- chic safari paterns
Out- preppy plaid
6. Pants for Night
In- romantic suiting for evening
Out- punk-rock ensembles for formal affairs
Posted by Savannah at 6:57 PM
reason's your the best
1. You like Target and Tiffany about equally
2. You offer to babysit, and-yep-actually do.
3. When you borrow a dress, you return it-dry-cleaned.
4. You tell your bestfriend when she has spinach in her teeth(instantly fixable), but when she's gained five pounds(you know she already knows).
5. You're the kind of person who realizes that the airport security people-breathe, calm-are just doing their job.
6. You don't post pics where you look great and everyone else looks nauseous.
7. You dance, giggle, hug, sing, curse, cry(emote!), so no one's left wondering how you're feeling.
8. You give great birthdays
9. You aren't perfect...but then none of the best people are.
Posted by Savannah at 6:31 PM
Where did christmas go?
I can not believe I did not blog like I said I would in the last post. I feel terrible. Although I will start blogging more than usual. Anyways, I hope all of you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Years(:
Posted by Savannah at 5:50 PM
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Oh how I love Christmas, but the days leading up to Christmas are terrible. The reason why I say this awful thing is because you have to pick out everyone's gifts. Some are easy, like for example: That wonderful co-worker you have that wears that same pin on her shirt EVERYDAY, she obviously needs a new one. Although there are also some people that just confuse you on what to get them. For example: That daughter of yours that stopped telling you everything and what she likes because, well, you know your just not a "cool mom" like everyone else's, and you just wouldn't understand. Well I can help you. I am going to blog atleast once a week to show whats "in", so you want have a problem with picking out a present for: your grandmother, daughter, mother, even that cousin that was twice removed.
Posted by Savannah at 7:49 PM
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Lame Excuses on why I haven't blogged in a while:
1. I went rock crawling in Uwharrie National Forest all last weekend.
2. I just finished volleyball season and now I'm starting cheerleading next week.
3. I'm a teenager and I have friends, school, and a license.
4. I'm not getting much feedback on what topics to post about, so leave some comments
on what you would like me to post next.
5. I've been sick for the past two days.
6. My family and I have been going to a new church for almost a year now and we love it!
I'm in our youth group, youth praise band, and I help my mom with all the voluntering
she does at church.
Posted by Savannah at 9:53 AM
Friday, October 9, 2009
10 Reasons to be Thankful
1. One word: chocolate. I could probably stop the list right here.
2. Your BFF. She laughs even when your jokes aren't that funny, cries along with you when your upset and even shares her fav. clothes with you. In short, she's always there when you need her. And that's definitely something you can be thankful for.
3. Peanut butter and jelly...coolest combo ever.
4. Family. No matter who makes up your family, you know that they'll always have your back.
5. The heartless cutie who snubbed you. He taught you that moving on is possible and that there are always other fish in the sea.
6. Rainbows. You don't see them often, but don't you feel amazing when you do?
7. Fall leaves. Nothing beats kicking your way through a pile of crispy orange, red, and golden ones.
8. Your favorite color. Just looking at it makes you happy.
9. Different cuts of jeans. Many years ago, designers made just one kind of jeans. You either looked good in them-or you didn't. Today, every girl can find a pair that's juuuust right for her.
10. Deep breaths. Life is truly a gift.
Posted by Savannah at 10:59 AM
Monday, October 5, 2009
Halloween Costume part 2
Snow White! How cute is this costumes! Now in the picture the skirt looks like it goes to the knee, but the skirt is just about two inches shorter in person. Now I have to get some red lipstick, and I'll be ready for Halloween!
Posted by Savannah at 6:34 PM
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Queen of Hearts
Posted by Savannah at 9:24 PM
Friday, September 18, 2009
10 Little Things To Add To Your Life List(:
Posted by Savannah at 6:46 PM
24 best beauty buys
Posted by Savannah at 5:43 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Summer is gone, and Glitzy Glamour gets back to blogging(:
Posted by Savannah at 2:17 PM
Sunday, August 23, 2009
"Bikini with a Martini" "Material Girl"
...and "Decadent Diva". I would have gotten more, but the rest were all whites and light pinks.
Posted by Savannah at 7:00 PM
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Marshalls and TJMaxx!
...these adorable Juicy Couture flats! They were retailed for $238.00, but I bought them for $69.99!
I also bought two hardcandy single eyeshadows in Cotton Candy(third in the picture) and Buttered Popcorn(first in the picture). They are retailed for $6.00 each, but I bought them for $2.99 each!
Posted by Savannah at 4:40 PM
Saturday, July 25, 2009
the foundation brush,
the defining eyeshadow brush,
the eyeshadow brush,
and the blushing, bronzing, and blending brush.
Posted by Savannah at 1:11 PM
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Posted by Savannah at 9:20 AM
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Okay so I am currently making and selling my own jewelry. So for my contest If I get twenty followers before my birthday which is August the twenty sixth. I will put the names of those twenty followers in a hat and draw out three winners.
The first winner will get a suprise,a pair of earrings, and a bracelet.
The second winner will only get a suprise and a bracelet.
The third winner will only get a suprise and a pair of earrings.
I will post the winners on the twenty sixth or twenty seventh of August. If this contest goes well then I will have one almost every month! You have almost seven weeks!
Posted by Savannah at 8:00 PM
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Words cannot express how amazing this product is. I will try though. Rimmel London' s Sexy Curves mascara is wonderful in so many ways. This is a mascara for everyone! It lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes, and the packaging is so cute.
I went to Dollar General monday in hopes that they restocked their E.L.F. products. Sadly they hadn't, but I did buy the eyelash curler and I love it!
Well this picture really doesn't do this lip gloss justice. In person its pinker. Anyways this is Ulta's lip gloss in "Baby".
I am so white! Although if I put Banana Boat's dark tanning oil on when I go tanning I get dark in half the time. Also it smells like bananas so thats another plus!
OMG! I love this whole series. If you start reading these books you will never want to put them down. It's the Pretty Little Liars series which is about five girls that were best friends in seventh grade until one went missing and the book picks up when the four left are in twelvth grade and someone keeps texting them their old secrets and claims to be their old friend that went missing. This series is not only for teenagers.
Okay first I obviously love Glamour magazine, and second I love Sandra Bullock.
Posted by Savannah at 4:41 PM
Friday, July 10, 2009
Oh my gosh! I love Ulta's brand, everything is so pigmented. Although lately its been getting rather expensive, but no worries! If you haven't seen or heard already, Ulta is have a huge sale on their own makeup line.
Posted by Savannah at 12:57 PM
Saturday, July 4, 2009
4th of july(:
Well I have a post to do, but my computer is at Best Buy getting fixed by the "Geek Squad". So I have to use my mom's computer, and I don't really feel like posting my new post. But I am going to say Happy 4th of July and I hope everyone has a good one. I'm leaving in about thirty minutes to go with my family to the lake house and swim and ride the boat until five, then we're gonna have all my family over to cook hotdogs. Every year at the lake everyone that lives there buys almost five hundred dollars worth of fireworks and they all shoot them off around seven or eight. I can't wait!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Just another day with the Bargain Queens!
Well me and mom were sitting at the kitchen table eating Penn's(local burger and hot dog joint that taste way better than any fast food chain) for lunch and we decided to go shopping. Not just any kind of shopping where we go to the mall and buy a few clothes, no a normal everyday shopping trip in our town. Our itty bitty city has Walmart, Big Lots, Peebles, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Rite-Aid, Cato, Payless, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Belk. I'm serious thats all we have! Anyways, we decided to go to Big Lots and our shopping trip grew from there.
I got a big bag of cotton balls for two dollars but I found the same exact bag at Dollar General later on for a dollar.
After Big Lots we went down the road to Dollar Tree and bought a few things then walked over to Payless which was next door.
Next we walked over next door again to Cato and my mom bought me a cute yellow shirt to match my shoes.