Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OOTD: Team Leggings as Pants

For the past two years as people started wearing leggings as pants I always hated seeing the sight of people wearing normal shirts with their barely covered derrière in plain site. But like all things, I had to jump on the bandwagon and try it out. However, I decided to wear a shirt that was almost to my knees. 

I wore my denim Nine West denim shirt with the H&M blue scarf shown below.

For my arm candy I wore my favorite watch by Michael Kors. Which can be found here.The face is really big so it doesn't give much room for many bracelets so I wore only my gold chain bracelet. The bracelet is a knockoff of the classic John Wind charm bracelet.
Obviously any southern girl needs a monogram on at all times. I wore my gold "A" ring from the boutique I worked at this summer.

This is a terrible picture, but these are my new riding boots from Belk I got last week. I am loving the riding boot trend so I decided to get this Kim Rogers pair.
Leggings and pants, Ashley

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Savannah. I enjoyed being through your stunning collection. I love your lifestyle. As far as legging is concerned, wearing shirts with legging in place of pants has become fashion.
Kim Rogers Clothing