Friday, June 12, 2009

eighth(:

The Hot List of Summer.

As I grazed my favorite magazine, Harper's Bazaar, I thought about making a Hot List. A Hot List for my blog to tell everyone whats in for the season.


Jewelry shirts are the cutest shirts ever. Actually I haven't done it yet, but most jewelry shirts are DIY projects. This shirts is ten dollars at Charlotte Russe.


Bronzer is great to bring when you go to the beach, because instead of wearing tons of foundation you can just brush this all over your face. This bronzer/blush duo is at elf.com for three dollars!
Kabuki brushes are amazingly soft! They're used to put your bronzer on. This kabuki brush is $4.99 at Walgreens.


Maxi dresses are colorful and gorgeous! This one is $22.80 at Forever 21.



How cute is this skirt?! This adorable flowered skirt is $15.84 at Forever 21.





OMG! Amazing right?! I love love love this flower/pearl necklace at Forever 21 for $12.80.





Wedges are so cute! These are at Kohl's for $18.97!






Yes costume jewelry is back! Oh and green jewelry is totally IN! These earrings are $3.80 at Forever 21.







Huge necklaces are also in. This one is $12.80 at Forever 21.









Last but least is the girl shirts. This shirt is $12.64 at Forever 21.







9 comments:

Kitty Scraps said...

Hello Miss Ashley,
Am I too old for a jewerly shirt? If I have to ask the answer is probably yes huh? *smiles* Cute blog!

Me said...

I love Charlotte's! But unfortunately, the only one near me raised their prices. :( I love love the aqua dress and that pearl flower necklace.

P.S. I hope you didn't take my blog makeover offer the wrong way. I don't think your blog is ugly or anything. I offer to do it for everyone. It's just a fun thing I like to do. I'm sorry if I offended you or anything.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Ashley and Welcome to Blogland!!!

Very fun clothes...how about for a 50+ Grandma?!
Love the makeup...I love my makeup and once worked at Ulta when they first opened here in Minnesota!!! Loved all the makeup classes and goodies!!! My favorite part of the job was makeovers. I did some makeup for brides and that was fun!! and I am "color me beautiful" certified...but that makeup line is gone.
Have fun with your blog!!!
Nice outfits for your senate job!
Deb :)

Me said...

I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way! Hey have you ever shopped at (or heard of) Deb? I LOOOOOVE their clothes. So funky and cute. Good prices too! I think you would like them.

If you haven't heard of it before, you should check them out!

http://debshops.com

Michele said...

Hi Ashley ~ welcome to blogland! I love Charlotte's, but only go in there with my daughter Cassie! I am defintely too old and too big to shop there!

I'm going to add you to my favs so I can come back and visit often! I'm going to have Cassie check out your blog too!

Hugz,
Michele

Me said...

When are you going to post?? I'm dying here! I need your bargain fashion wisdom, Ashley! :)

Unknown said...

I am really lovin' all that cute affordable jewelry! Thanks for sharing all the latest with us. Your blog is great - you take after your mom! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley! Hope you are having fun! I love the idea of the jewelry shirt and may have to make an old lady version with all my extra beads! I'm going to see if I can pick up a couple Kabu... brushes too and I just adore that floral necklace!!! Funny Harper's Bazaar used to be my favorite magazine when I was in my 20's; that one has been around FOREVER!!!lol Thanks for the fashion updates!!! Sincerely, Jeannette (don't tell your mom I stopped here first; now I'm gonna see what she's up too!lol)

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Ashley! I'm a blog friend of your Mom. What a cool blog you have...lots of great ideas!

Hugs!
Kat